Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eason School books Online 5% Discount & free Delivery

• 19-07-2011 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭

Easons have a school book shop on line:

https://www.easonschoolshop.com

5% discount till end of july
    free delivery on orders over €10
    Nice easy site to navigate

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

Actually just looking at this now, schoolbooks.ie have various offers such as 10% off for supervalu card holders, free covering, 7.75% off. Price of the books themselves seem the same. Delivery isnt free though so need to work out which is cheaper for yourself. We bought off schoolbooks.ie last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Bagel

Superquinn have an offer with Easons 10% and free delivery if you spend over €55. Have an offer code if anyone wants one = just pm me and I'll pm you back the code.

If you go to www.schooldays.ie and click on school books they have a page of offers from on line school book suppliers. I picked one - joyces of galway - ordered them on Sunday night , picked the 10% off offer and the books were delivered this morning - couldn't believe it! So would highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 marco2011

I notice abcbooks.ie are still doing free covering and free delivery above €250 but I think it ends next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Bagel

Eason's code given away now.

Advertisement