Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband & TV - Rathborne

Options
  • 19-07-2011 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

hi,

Moving to Rathborne Area down couple of weeks and just wondering what broadband & TV option I should go for?

Has anyone got Sky TV & broadband?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭gorgo

Options actually depend on which part of Rathborne your moving too!

The Avenue has Smart telecom which was great when i was there. Was €37 ish including tax for a 3mb line with 1:1 contention ratio. It was grand for downloading.

Now i have the vodafone mi-fi unit which is grand too. Its €17 cheaper but would just suffice for downloading. Not recommended for blu-ray downloads. Its middle broadband though not always on broadband which seems to impact the use of Skype.....thats the only drawback i can see with it.

Sky was being advertised for a group dish in the Avenue too. Dont know what ever came of it.

I just went for the Aldi Hd free to air satelite dish €99.

Advertisement