Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accom

Options
  • 19-07-2011 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

can i put my name down for accomodation if i live in dublin? is there no chance i would be able to live at a student residence?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Yes, you can. It used to be based on geography, but I'm fairly certain it's done on a first-come-first-served basis now, because I know people from Dublin who lived on campus last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Last year there were rooms empty on campus, I think it is safe enough to put down your name...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Last year there were rooms empty on campus, I think it is safe enough to put down your name...
    What? I was put on a waiting list for rooms (twice!) and still didn't get a room on campus because they were all booked up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 flatjab

i know gateway student village is taking on students from everywhere. no matter where you are from. just google them and you will get their contact details. great craic there and modern apartments

Advertisement