Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webtext and incoming call from italy

Options
  • 19-07-2011 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys, i'm new user (italian user) and have a little question for expert of this forum :D.

First my girlfriend have in planning a travel to ireland, and the problem is this...

I have Vodafone ireland prepay simcard and use the freewebtext for communicate whit her, but her cant reply without another sim with international webtext. (i know of existence of 02 with 250 webtext)

what is the best solution for webtext excluded o2 and vodafone?
    And if i get another sim with only irish web text this send message to my vodafone sim in italy?

Second question for international call the best solution is voip (from cell in ireland with ireland sim to my skype contact) or simply international call in roaming?

Thanks for all reply and sorry for my bad english

Best Francesco

Advertisement