Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hole in your wall / Expanding foam

• 19-07-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm looking to do a demonstration vid on how to use Expanding foam. If anyone has a hole in a wall that needs filling (Dublin area) can you please PM me. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭Nonmonotonic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

ANDM wrote: »
    I'm looking to do a demonstration vid on how to use Expanding foam. If anyone has a hole in a wall that needs filling (Dublin area) can you please PM me. Thanks

Why dont you get a few 4 inch solid blocks,build a small mock up/demmo wall,drill a hole in the wall,and then do your demmo that way.

Simples.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

paddy147 wrote: »
    Why dont you get a few 4 inch solid blocks,build a small mock up/demmo wall,drill a hole in the wall,and then do your demmo that way.

Simples.:)

If you're going to that trouble why not just leave a gap between the bricks/blocks or just break one and leave a gap , no need for drilling anything then.

Advertisement