Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best courier for ebay seller?

Options
  • 19-07-2011 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I was wondering what courier company would be the best to use these days for ebay seller?
    By an Post, to send to UK 0.5kg parcel registered -23eur, standard-18.25eur
    Seems too expensive, when value of parcel is 25eur

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

try Dpd or Citypost

• Registered Users Posts: 7 authenticmango

if you are going to be sending a few items a day or even if you could try just 2 dispatches a week to get greater volume, Fastway are very well priced and will collect from your house. My dads company uses them a fair bit for sending products and it works really well, havent tried them myself but certainly for receiving stuff they are very fast. www.fastway.ie they have the rates on their site!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭LJL

hi goeast,

im having the exact same problem. the best I can find is fastway where you need to buy five satchels at a time. then you will get courier to the UK for €20 plus vat which I still think is quite expensive. I am sending the same weight parcel as you. The price of the courier is more expensive than the item I wish to send.

If you find a good competitive quote please let us know...

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

If you have to send parcels to the UK, Parcel2Gouse nightline as the courier to deliver to England for 11.37+VAT. It's a bit of a strange one as it's cheaper to send something to the Uk than it is to send something in Ireland using nightline. For Ireland to Ireland delivery fastway seem to be competitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭l5lr

RodVelvet wrote: »
    If you have to send parcels to the UK, Parcel2Gouse nightline as the courier to deliver to England for 11.37+VAT. It's a bit of a strange one as it's cheaper to send something to the Uk than it is to send something in Ireland using nightline. For Ireland to Ireland delivery fastway seem to be competitive.

Just be advised with NightLine on Parcel2Go.. Their prohibited items list, is longer than my arm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement