Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite subject!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MsJenjers

Probably English or Art. Love German and Music aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Torn between physics, chemistry and biology...went with chemistry in the end. Very interesting but challenging course, lots of engaging practical experiments.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 itssnowing18

that should have been a multiple choice question :confused: i'm torn between English, French and History....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭aoife_bennett

I loved the languages. So either Irish or German. Hated maths though, and wasn't too fond of home ec either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Maths is in the lead! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

that should have been a multiple choice question :confused: i'm torn between English, French and History....

"Your favourite subject!"

You must have only one favorite! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

English was my best subject but I also found Geography really interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

I chose Maths, but I was torn between that, Chemistry and Biology :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Other: Ag Science. Very interesting. (for me anyway!)

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

German, I love it! I loved the language, the grammar, the accent, the culture, the country... I'm hoping to study Law & German and go live there, for a while at least. I loved English too though, and Maths. Was hard to choose!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Poll closes @ 3.46pm guys! Get your last few votes in if you haven't voted yet! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭aoife_bennett

ChloeElla wrote: »
    German, I love it! I loved the language, the grammar, the accent, the culture, the country... I'm hoping to study Law & German and go live there, for a while at least. I loved English too though, and Maths. Was hard to choose!
    I'm planning a summer in Germany next year . . . I love German!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭brian93

Poll closes @ 3.46pm guys! Get your last few votes in if you haven't voted yet! :D

That sucks! The numbers would have gone skywards if it was still open around results and college offers time!

I don't get why polls close :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭grantyrs10

Without as doubt Irish is my favourite subject... I just love learning our language ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Chemistry or biology :) if i HAD to choose though, it'd probs be Chemistry <3

Advertisement