Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Feed Me/2 Many DJ's gig

Options
  • 19-07-2011 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey guys,

just wondering what's going on on the 29th of July in Marlay Park? Feed Me has announced that he is playing there on his Facebook page, and that it is at 11.00pm.
    However, I went onto Ticketmaster but only 2 Many DJ's are listed, with them playing at 7.00pm.
    Are 2 Many DJ's opening for Feed Me, or is it a seperate gig? Just want all this to be confirmed before I buy any tickets..

Also.. how long does Feed Me's gig last?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

2manydjs are the headliners with Felix Da Housecat, Proxy and Feed Me supporting. http://www.mcd.ie/listings/fg.php?c=7408326&ar=2manydjs&cat=all

Feed Me is bottom of the list so will be playing early, soon after the gates open at 5pm. Gigs at Marlay Park have to finish at around 11pm anyway, most acts never put up the exact time they're playing at on facebook and myspace - I'd say if you looked at the listings for the rest of his gigs they'd all be at 11pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Exoskeleton

Oh okay, thanks very much. Seems worth the €40 now with that amount of acts.

And yeah, all the gigs on Feed Me's Facebook page are 11pm.. thought it was fairly suspicious myself. ;)

Advertisement