Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room to Rent!!!!!!

• 19-07-2011 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Ok im just putting this out at the moment to see how much interest and if right person is found........

Ok I live in Newbridge and have a room to rent in 3 bed house with only me living there.... The house is decorated to the highest of standards...
    The room in question is a single room pretty basic it is under going a fresh paint job, it has solid wooden floors and built in wardrobe....
    The bathroom is small but mint and designed to highest of standards with whirlpool bath (this will be the tenants bathroom to use but also main bathroom) Rest of house has everything inc. internet, digital tv, dishwasher.

Ive just been accepted into carlow it and will be attending for next 3/4 yrs hence me putting this up on carlow section. Im male and 27 yrs old and carlow is 20 min drive from my house..... If theres interest just let me know in pm and ill take it from there.

Advertisement