Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Phones..Hi there folks ! what smart phone should i buy

Options
  • 19-07-2011 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

HI i need a good android smart phone for a good price ( 2nd hand) .i need 16\32 gb with a good camera\video..recordable audio app... im also on i tunes so i need a phone that suits an an app so i can copy my files on to a phone..can any body help...thx a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭good vibes

Hi There...100e?

are android phones cheaper than iphones? i had one it died ! i liked it but it was a bit slow..need to get all my itune files on to whatever phone i get.. can i download an app to transfer my itune files to an android? i also need as much memory i can get + a good camera & an app to record with would be mega,,as you can tell i haven't a clue about smart phones..thx a mill fr your help :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You're asking for a hell of a lot for very small money to be honest.

You're going to have to compromise somewhere.

Hi alan..thx...as i said i really dont have a clue Dude...i just really want to get as many itune files on a phone as i can..is it possable to down load an app to transfear itunes to an android?

• Advertisement

i could pay a bit more 130\140e would that get me anything decent?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

LG Optimus 7, it's not android but it will do what you asked of a phone.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140557800149&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

At €159 on eBay and €399.99 in Vodafone in-store, it's clearly a bargain. I also have three of these phones in my household and we all like them. Me and my dad were on iPhone 3G's and my brother on a HTC Wildfire (Which is android, albeit shíte android :D)

Advertisement