Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

depression from drinking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Ah ya but was a great couple of days...... So no I can't say I won't be so silly again!!
    Cheers for all the tips :-)
    Flipping horse lost! Ah well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

ArtyC wrote: »

I knew it'd end in tears, what did you back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Suffer through it and use it as a reminder not to be so stupid and irresponsible next time.

I bet you're a big hit at parties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Ah ya but was a great couple of days...... So no I can't say I won't be so silly again!!
    Cheers for all the tips :-)

Hey, OP! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Yeah, but, it's an end that justifies the means,

Brain fried so much that you got that completely backwards ?

• Advertisement

Fremen wrote: »
    I bet you're a big hit at parties.

Yup! It's mainly because I don't drink too much and make an ass of myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

Brain fried so much that you got that completely backwards ?

Not fried enough that I care...

Mr.Killington :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Yup! It's mainly because I don't drink too much and make an ass of myself.

Wha? you don't drink too much and still make an ass of yourself? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Exercise, go for a cycle or a walk. I know you wont feel like it, but just get the blood pumping a bit, then come home, fire on redtube and pull the stomach off yourself.

Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Exercise, go for a cycle or a walk. I know you wont feel like it, but just get the blood pumping a bit, then come home, fire on redtube and pull the stomach off yourself.

Job done.

Yes we suggested redtube already, that'll get the blood pumping alright :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

Fight fire with fire go out on the piss again tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Have a good sh*t.

Wha? you don't drink too much and still make an ass of yourself? :P

Ha ha (not) :rolleyes:

Sometimes this country sickens me with its attitude to getting ****faced and being obnoxious or puking/pissing on the streets.

Getting "depression" from drinking isn't macho or sensible.

In actual fact, describing this self-inflicted bull**** as "depression" is an insult to all the decent people who suffer that affliction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Sometimes this country sickens me with its attitude to getting ****faced and being obnoxious or puking/pissing on the streets.

In actual fact, describing this self-inflicted bull**** as "depression" is an insult to all the decent people who suffer that affliction.

How interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

join the pioneers everyone, it's great fun.

How interesting.

Facts usually are.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭okioffice84

You must be great craic at parties...

You must be great craic at parties...

Yawn! Already answered.

If it's the type of party where people drink themselves to oblivion I wouldn't be there in the first place.

I'd be at a different one where people could hold their drink and knew their limits and could have a laugh the next day without whinging to strangers about their "depression".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

Cool story brah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

Facts usually are.

Facts in this? where?

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭TheBunk1

Aldebaran wrote: »

I second this, an amazing story of a brave little kitty with 10 hours of constant multi-coloured diarrhea and he didn't complain once. His attitude would cure any depression.

I didn't drink to the point where I was puking on the streets. I remember my last few nights and was mainly sitting with 3 friends and we were having a good time. No one was hurt in the making of these blues.

Most time was spent tucked away in smoking areas or my house. Chatting- singing and telling ****e jokes.

So ya get the picture of me falling around the place out of your head. Yep I over did it but who hasn't? Whether eaten too much, smoked too much. You must be very disiplined. Fair play to ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Yawn! Already answered.

If it's the type of party where people drink themselves to oblivion I wouldn't be there in the first place.

I'd be at a different one where people could hold their drink and knew their limits and could have a laugh the next day without whinging to strangers about their "depression".

You must be great craic at parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭okioffice84

Yawn! Already answered.

Yes yes yes...this country sickens me too. But seriously though...are you any craic at parties?

Facts in this? where?

FACT 1 : Getting "depression" from drinking isn't macho or sensible.

FACT 2 : Describing this self-inflicted bull**** as "depression" is an insult to all the decent people who suffer that affliction.

kfallon wrote: »
    I knew it'd end in tears, what did you back?

trilby Pursuit, ballinrobe. Ah well. No harm :-)

So ya get the picture of me falling around the place out of your head. Yep I over did it but who hasn't? Whether eaten too much, smoked too much. You must be very disiplined. Fair play to ya!

Yes, we all "overdo it" the odd time, even me (despite the idiotic posts here suggesting that their benchmark of what's fun is the "correct" one)

But we don't overdo it to the point of getting depression or asking advice from strangers on a bulletin board.

Your own post said...
    Have done the dog on it all week.

....not "crap, I stupidly overdid it last night and had one or two too many".

Overdoing it by one or two won't give you depression.

I'm not "very disciplined"; I'm just not stupid and I'm mature enough to - roughly speaking - know my limits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

Mr.Killington :pac:
    I was just about to hand out thst award...

its ok op. I had the blues from friday and they only cleared up today! Time is the only thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Yes, we all "overdo it" the odd time, even me (despite the idiotic posts here suggesting that their benchmark of what's fun is the "correct" one)

But we don't overdo it to the point of getting depression or asking advice from strangers on a bulletin board.

Your own post said...

....not "crap, I stupidly overdid it last night and had one or two too many".

Overdoing it by one or two won't give you depression.

I'm not "very disciplined"; I'm just not stupid and I'm mature enough to - roughly speaking - know my limits.

Are you any craic at parties though?

Advertisement