Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling school books

• 19-07-2011 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

hi, am trying to find a way to sell leaving cert books, all in perfect condition, have been on the school exchange site and registered, spent over 1 hour Sunday entering details of all book listings and when I went to this site today I cannot seem to locate any listings I have put in, and cannot seem to locate any interest, but assuming if I cannot locate any listings of books I entered, I suspect potential buyers cannot do so either? so am looking for other options, anyone help?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

adverts.ie is one place. Some second hand books stores sell school books so they might buy them off you. Advertise in local shops as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Bagel

www.schooldays.ie have a second hand book section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

ask to stick notices up in your old/local school(s). As we all know, there are those who don't come in with books until Christmas of 5th Year or even later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 0230774

schoolbooks4ireland.ie is worth a look. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Finnmac

Hi, I am looking for some secondary school books for my son, if anyone has [Discovering biology] by michael meany I would buy it from them.

Just thought id try my luck :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Other than the novels none of the textbooks you posted are current editions.

Advertisement