Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question

• 19-07-2011 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

My question is this: I am a single mother and I have trouble with my ex how can I go to court to stablish maintenance and hours if I can't afford a lawyer? I am in the waiting list for mediation and its taking good few months the situation is getting really bad and I dont know what to do or who to ask for help.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Citizens advice bureau, FLAC or women's refuge.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 nadialbala

went to citizens advice they told me to ring the free legal aid phone line on wednesday night, they gave me advice but i still have to pay for solicitor if i want one and its very expensive...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Contact the Legal Aid Board.

Advertisement