Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any app to divert text messages

Options
  • 19-07-2011 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for a way to divert text messages from one number to another with vodafone to save carrying 2 phones. Can divert phone calls but not texts. Is there any app out there that allows?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

what phone do you have? "ultimate cabbage" will allow you to do this on android. the htc sensation lets you do it as standard. some samsungs have this ability too.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭partnership

I have a sony ericson arc which is an android phone. Does it depend on the phone - will shortly be given another phone for work which is likely to be crap so would prefer to put personal sim in that during day and use my sony as work phone but would need to divert personal stuff. Dont want to do other way ie divert work stuff as the package is good and will get free calls and texts.

Someone mentioned a phone that uses 2 sim cards - what are they like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

ive moved your thread over to "mobiles & pdas" where i think itll get a better response.

samsung do a number of main stream dual sim phones i think. there was also a thread here recently about nokia doing one. otherwise youre buying chinese style phones and im not sure about the quality because ive not used.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭try

Hi I am looking for a way to divert text messages from one number to another with vodafone to save carrying 2 phones. Can divert phone calls but not texts. Is there any app out there that allows?

Get yourself a cheap symbian phone and use this

Advertisement