Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From Heuston Station to College Green...

Options
  • 19-07-2011 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I just need to know - What number bus am I looking for when I go out the Front entrance of Heuston station to get to College Green?

The site is very confusing!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

145 should bring you there or you could get the Luas and from O Connell st.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

145 definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Luas would be a bit quicker and more regular. Get off at Abbey Street, turn on to O'Connell Street and over the bridge, presto.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

sdeire wrote: »
    Luas would be a bit quicker and more regular. Get off at Abbey Street, turn on to O'Connell Street and over the bridge, presto.

A common misconception. The bus is in fact faster than the tram virtually every time along the north quays to O'Connell Bridge. I've frequently got off a bus on Bachelor's Walk and crossed Abbey Street to see the tram only leaving Jervis.

In terms of frequency the bus is virtually as frequent as the tram with the 145 directly in front of the station every 10 minutes, and the 25a/25b every 5 minutes in the peak, and the 26 every 30 minutes around the corner on St John's Road, all of which go to Nassau Street.

The 79/79a from St John's Road every10 minutes will drop you to the Central Bank/Westmoreland Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Hey lads.

I survived! Did everything absolutely flawless and even had time to burn!:D:D
    Happy out, thanks for all the help lads!

• Advertisement
Advertisement