Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help poor Celia

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Oh I do know!! Crazy mofo. That dog is like her child, so scary.

ha haha, i know her too, nuts - & an awful snob! thats lousy, but couldnt resist!! evil yuk yuk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

How is this even a news story? :confused:

Total waste of paper and ink.

Because she is Celia Holman Lee, who along with a certain small clique in Limerick like to think and act like they are stars, to be fawned at by the great unwashed masses.

The funny thing is that their equivalent of Hello Magazine is a free weekly rag largely composed of advertising and death notices.

Easy to think you are a big fish in a small pond.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

A newsworthy story was about a certain "socialite" getting caught giving a bloke head in a limerick shopping centre carpark :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

A newsworthy story was about a certain "socialite" getting caught giving a bloke head in a limerick shopping centre carpark :D

Allegedly of course. And allegedly not a random bloke but a fairly well known business name.

Allegedly a member of centre management of that shopping centre went and warned staff in some stores that they were not to make any comment on that alleged happening, and allegedly a security guard/centre employee was not so honest in terms of taking a copy of some camera stills.

Allegedly of course, which is why no names and no company names can be mentioned. But I am sure that people who work/worked in any of the stores that were allegedly told to keep quiet may remember it from circa 2005/2006.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

How is this even a news story? :confused:

Total waste of paper and ink.

it wouldnt be if it was any of us, when you're a socialite in a large town trying desperately to claw onto anything resembling fame its news

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Now you've lost me! :o:o

Ursuala Stokes. A witch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

I thought that story was hush hush.
    Still though,word travels fast....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Kess73 wrote: »
    Oi! I drive an Audi. :mad:

Dont tell me you go to Bar31 too? :D

Mc Love wrote: »
    Dont tell me you go to Bar31 too? :D

I can safely say that I do not. Maybe you should ask Raiser if he does though...... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

PM me, I'm curious........:)

• Advertisement

seachto7 wrote: »
    PM me, I'm curious........:)

Go back to listening to Incubus you pup. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I just listened to their new album again, and some live versions. I think Celia would like the new Incubus album.......

Advertisement