Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom / emobile bundle

Options
  • 19-07-2011 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I have had eircom broadband for 7 years now, no issues. Now, I am looking to complement the access to broadband with a mifi device for when I am out and about.

I have shopped around and with the options out there it would be reasonable for me to enter into a contract with any mobile broadband provider and cancel eircom all together.

This is not ideal for me as I want to keep eircom but a great solution would be to complement my eircom broadband experience with a pay as you go mifi device.

Is this something eircom can offer as an add on to my bundle through its sister company, emobile?

Basically, an emobile mifi device pay as you go at a subsidised price (i.e. €29 instead of €69)?

Thanks,
    Gustavo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

gzoladz wrote: »
    Hi there, I have had eircom broadband for 7 years now, no issues. Now, I am looking to complement the access to broadband with a mifi device for when I am out and about.

I have shopped around and with the options out there it would be reasonable for me to enter into a contract with any mobile broadband provider and cancel eircom all together.

This is not ideal for me as I want to keep eircom but a great solution would be to complement my eircom broadband experience with a pay as you go mifi device.

Is this something eircom can offer as an add on to my bundle through its sister company, emobile?

Basically, an emobile mifi device pay as you go at a subsidised price (i.e. €29 instead of €69)?

Thanks,
    Gustavo

Hi gzoladz,

Can you send on your telephone number and I will look into your bundle options.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Hi Mark,

Will pm you.

Thanks,
    Gustavo

Hi Mark,

Will pm you.

Thanks,
    Gustavo

Hi Gustavo,

eircom have just announced the roll-out of 4,000 wifi hotspots across Ireland by 2013. As well as updrading existing hotspots nationwide.

Check out the details on:

http://www.eircom.net/productsServices/wifi/

Also there is a new official Wifi app now available in app store for iPhone & iPad: iTunes link http://bit.ly/eFax4a

Have a look, it may be a good solution to your issue.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Mark

Thanks, I appreciate that.

It is a pitty that eircom and emobile do not offer an integrated home/mobile broadband solution.

Rgds, G

Mark

Thanks, I appreciate that.

It is a pitty that eircom and emobile do not offer an integrated home/mobile broadband solution.

Rgds, G

Hi Gustavo.

That is a fair point. I will pass on your feedback :)

Thaks, Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement