Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time for a new build!

Options
  • 19-07-2011 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi guys.

With the help of boardies I built a really great budget pc about 4 years ago. Unfortunatly the PC bit the bullet a few weeks ago so it's time to build again.

I've a budget of about 1200 give or take.
    I want this to be a pretty good gamer pc and I will be overclocking so I guess coolers and fans are important.

I'm in my 3rd year of music performance so I'll be using recording and music writing programs which can be quite laggy on lower end pcs.

I have monitor, keyboard, windows 7 64bit etc.

I'm totally out of the PC scene right now because I never needed to upgrade so I'm open to anything.

Also I've had the worst luck with wireless cards for windows 7 not working properally so I need one thats going to work.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Comments

Advertisement