Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Warranty?

Options
  • 19-07-2011 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hello,

I purchased Philips earphones (noise cancelling ones) in Argos, Dublin before coming to Australia for the Summer (purchased in early June I'd say).

They've recently stopped working in one ear and the noise cancelling button just stops the noise (including the music) altogether.

So, does anyone if it's worth getting the reciept sent over so I might bring it to somewhere that sells Philipps stuff over here? I'd like to have working earphones for the trip back...

Thanks,

MT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

MT3 wrote: »
    I might bring it to somewhere that sells Philipps stuff over here?

I don't think there would be any point in doing that. Other shops won't care about your Argos receipt, nor will they do anything for you when you didn't buy it there.

Your only choice is to contact Philips, and send the earphones to them for repair if requested.

Advertisement