Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Theory Test Study..

• 20-07-2011 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, i'm doing my theory test (BW category) this weekend and I wanted to double check that I'm studying the right thing. I have the Driver theory Test 4th edition but i don't have the CD-ROM and have no way of buying it (totally broke). I just wanted to be sure that i only have to study the section which is green in the book (categories A,B,M and W) and the blue section (category BW)? Or do I need to study the entire book, even though it doesn't apply to my test?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 maggiie

Ya, I'm in the same boat! I'm not sure either, that's why I'm here. I've studied until the end of the red section and now am not sure whether or not I am to study chapter 2... It's Categories C and D. I'm doing BW

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭marrakechheat

hi,

I just done my test today, same category like urs. Btw, I studied the CD and for BW category there are 851 questions in total and I studied up to page 841 (provided the book is the exact replica of the CD, Ive never seen the book sorry), also notice that the question has alphabets on it ABCW00001 and so on, well any question with B in it, is a question must learn.

Open for correction

good luck with ur test

Advertisement