Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randomselect.ie Updates

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

http://randomselect.ie/members/

Page not found - seems to be the only link with a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

This is my last week at Amazon so I'll have a tinker with some of the website after Akumakon.
    I'll try to get back to more regular posting again, but I'm not going go the Let's-beat-SRK-with-news angle from before.

If there's any other flaws/faults/wish-lists, throw them this way and I'll see what I can do. No guarantees though!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

'sup, would I be able to get a little shout-out for Q-Con on the events listings? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

PPC, just pointing out that the site is down and has being for the past few days, would you be able to get it back up ASAP as I want to make a post relating to Tempest 14 on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Looks like the domain provider has gone wonky, i've requested them to look at it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm going to unsticky this until further notice.

If the new people running the scene find a way to keep regular updates to RS going, I may resticky it, but for now this thread's just holding space.

Advertisement