Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems

Options
  • 20-07-2011 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

I keep getting this notice when I try to post new tread
    Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You successfully started a thread in this forum.

Is there any particular forum this is happening in?

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭haymur

yes terrestrial I have tried to post about 5 times since this morning. I even tried relogging back on and doing refresh

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can you log out of boards, clear your cache, cookies, history, the lot, and then try again?

Did all you said still got message on new post submission

OK I just tried posting a new thread in there myself and it worked without any problems.

Can you think of anything that might have changed from the last time you posted in there? Have you installed any hardware or software for example? Is it possible for you to try another browser and see if that works?

• Advertisement

yes i used chrome and it worked this time I have always used IE and it always worked
    Thanks for the help

Anytime. IE is rubbish anyway!

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement