Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible to rent carpet cleaner

Options
  • 20-07-2011 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

hey there,
    I was wondering if any of you know if it's possible to rent a carpet cleaner for a day? I vaguely remember being able to do this from somewhere in town. or any recommendations would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Terri26 wrote: »
    hey there,
    I was wondering if any of you know if it's possible to rent a carpet cleaner for a day? I vaguely remember being able to do this from somewhere in town. or any recommendations would be great thanks

Yea, If you're in athlone Domac plant and tool hire rent them look for rowan...the other better looking guy is not there for the next 3 weeks he got married *cough*

40 quid will rent the machine and buy a liter of the shampoo

Telephone: 09064 74711

Fax: 09064 74794

Email: sales@domachire.com

Ask for the Carpet doctor, its a great machine. ring in advance and book it to ensure you have it when you want it..

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

Thank you so much for replying!! I should have said I am based in Mullingar.You don't happen to know can you do this in Mullingar do you? Congrats on the wedding by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Woodies in Mullingar have carpet cleaners to rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

i will rent you my carpet cleaner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

b&q in athlone, 25 quid a day i think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mjpd

I found the B&Q carpet cleaner just ok...it did a good job on my car seats, but not on my armchairs....on my stairs carpet, it was just ok too.

I'm looking to hire a more industrial Carpet cleaner because I have a big job coming up soon and the B&Q one is more for small rooms...time consuming.

Anyone know where I can hire one in the ATHLONE area?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

check out this thread. There is one of these stores in Kinnegad. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056345591

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭coolguy

I rented a carpet cleaner from ND cleaning on Patrick Street a few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2 danjoy

Most of the carpet cleaners work on a basic principle they use hot water and detergent to clean the carpets that is injected under pressure into the fabric, by this method the detergent breaks down and in this way the grease as well as the dirt are removed from the carpet and the dirty solution is extracted out by powerful vacuum. you can easily rent a carpet cleaner for a day search on internet for professional carpet cleaners take reviews from your friends by asking them for referrals for the cleaners and search in yellow pages.

Best Carpet Cleaning Burnley

Advertisement