Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add on

Options
  • 20-07-2011 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the name of the add on thats tells you what gear bosses drop in which dungeons?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Isn't that in-built into the game now?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

its built in for the cataclysm content. they still need to add in to older dungeons but they wont be rushing that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Gonna pimp my mage out with all the TBC gear with loads of gem slots. Thought id level up JC for the sole purpose of being able to get the JC required gems.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodfeather/Rancidminge/simple

He already hands out serious damage in BG's.

Seen a lvl 60 pally dueling outside SW few days ago with 15k hp.Think how much fun i could have with 10k+ hp and 10k+ mana in bg's :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Yeah the raid journal thing only covers loots from cata bosses, doesnt cover crafts/trash drops/pvp/tabards/recipes etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Atlast Loot Enhanced

Also check out Mr Robot

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear

Load in your character then you can check your best in slot list etc.

It also does calculations for best enchants, gems and forging.

Its optimises for hit, then when your capped it moves onto your next best stats.

So for my Warlock its still optimizing for hit, although I know myself how I'm going to sort that, so when I hit the cap, it will start optimising for Int and Haste and prios

And you can tailor your stat weights and prios aswell, its pretty nifty imo

i started using that site recently and really like it
    you can also limit the gear and enchants you have access to so its easier to plan out what to get and the best ones to spend vp on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

What stat apart from int should i be stacking on my mage at lvl 68?

you should not need to worry too much about the stats at that lvl as you will be replacing gear fairly regularly.

just keep enough hit to hit the stuff in your current zone then i would probably go with crit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 its.my.escape

Baneblade wrote: »
    you should not need to worry too much about the stats at that lvl as you will be replacing gear fairly regularly.

just keep enough hit to hit the stuff in your current zone then i would probably go with crit

Tbh while leveling just take what you can get, you will fly though gear. Hit is always a nice stat to have but no point in enchanting for it or reforging for it till your at max level its just wasted gold and mats cause you get an item and like 2-3 quests down the line or instance and you get a better item for that same slot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

would it be conceiveable that Curse files could contain keyloggers?

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

would it be conceiveable that Curse files could contain keyloggers?

if gotten from the actual curse website, probably not. Gotten anywhere else most likely yes.

Advertisement