Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signs Or Preg And Late.

Options
  • 20-07-2011 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Could i be pregnant? im 11 days late, and im feeling nausia alot during the day and very tired. Ive done 2 tests, both the same day (silly me) both negative. Another thing is, i have noticed myself needing too pee alot more, maybe its all in my head. i cant see my doc til next week but i want to see what people think as my bf is fully convined i am?
    unsure if relevant but my last period came in the middle of a my pill packet and wasnt red blood, looked browny, i kept takin my pill for 7 days and then it stopped.

Sorry if im not making sense :(

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

When did you do the tests? If you test too early there may not be enough of the pregnancy hormone present in your urine for the test to pick up. Go get another one in the morning and try that, at 11 days late they should definitely give a result if you are. Nausea, increased need to urinate and fatigue are symptoms of pregnancy, but not concrete signs that you are. Best bet is get another test.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sarah1324

Done the test about 3 days ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 amanda88

Maybe you've already know the answer. I'm sure you're pregnant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Dewdropdeb

Sounds like your cycle is irregular, if your last period came early. Sometimes stress or illness can mess with your cycle. I had similar issues a few months ago, was sure I was PG but tests were negative and period eventually came two weeks late.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Nicole22

Only time and a few more tests will tell really I guess. It must be very hard to know with irregular periods, something I have no experience of so I cant be much help. I dont know if you are still taking the pill, but if you think you are pregnant you need to stop taking it immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭I am a friend

It could very well be that you are.. The last bleed could have been an implantation bleed. Do try to get another test done. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Hi,a if you were pregnant how far along would you be?? I ask because usually people don get pregnancy symptoms like peeing more and feeling nauseous until about 6 or 8weeks. I know everyone is different but that is the way it is in most cases. Also you mentioned you are on the pill? I know there are cases of people getting pregnant while on the pill but it is unlikely? To put your mind at ease, just do an early pregnancy test like first response and then at least you will know for sure, and if you are its best to find out as early as possible so you can take folic acid and other pregnancy vitamins. Good luck, i hope you get the result your hoping for!

Advertisement