Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this you?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 seeyounextweek

good mornin. still no word from ny1 that nos this guy but nothin in the papers bout him being found either so i think thats a gud thing. still a little worried tho. im gunna call a few radio shows l8r.

summary is red hair, medium height, medium build, black hoodie that said SCI-FI on the back with UCD science fiction under it. had something on the front by the chest but i didnt get time to see wat it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Did he have tight hair? As in looked like it has only recently ' started growing ' after being shaved.

If so, i'm pretty sure i know exactly who it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 seeyounextweek

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    Did he have tight hair? As in looked like it has only recently ' started growing ' after being shaved.

If so, i'm pretty sure i know exactly who it is.

no he had like a full head of hair wasn a skin head like had a flipped up fringe

mailing u nyway tho worth a shot

Advertisement