Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa application photo trouble

Options
  • 20-07-2011 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I was wondering could anyone help me with a problem I am having with my DS-160 visa application form.
    I'm having a nightmare uploading the required photo. All the photos I have tried to upload are being rejected by the system with the main error being due to "unnatural tones or greyscale".
    Is there anywhere I can go in dublin that will take photos specifically for the visa application and put them on a USB not just hard copy.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

Padlock69 wrote: »
    I was wondering could anyone help me with a problem I am having with my DS-160 visa application form.
    I'm having a nightmare uploading the required photo. All the photos I have tried to upload are being rejected by the system with the main error being due to "unnatural tones or greyscale".
    Is there anywhere I can go in dublin that will take photos specifically for the visa application and put them on a USB not just hard copy.

Thanks in advance.

I always go just off O'Connell st, right behind the luas station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

There is a place across from the US Embassy, not sure of the name of the pharmacy but they are used to these requests.

Advertisement