Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic & Wall Insulation in Limerick

• 20-07-2011 10:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭

Before I go and get some quotes, was wondering the following,

Has anyone got their attic & walls insulated in Limerick recently and if so was there much difference in the quotes from the various companies that provide this service? Any recommendations of who to use?

Have a 4bed semi, anyone similar? and what was the nett cost?

As far as I can see the grant is now reduced for the above work to €520.00 due to reduced installion costs due to there being plenty of competition in this area.

Any advice etc appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Deleting this as I moved the other thread to the Costs forum in the building section

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

And when I say delete of course I mean lock :D

Unlocking this thread in case some people want to recommend local suppliers specific to Limerick

Advertisement