Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Curve 9300 3G for 220EUR

Options
  • 20-07-2011 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

I'm in Kuala Lumpur at the moment and wondering whether pepole reckon there is demand for the Blackberry Curve 3G (unlocked) at home at the moment. I reckon it would be worth my while to bring home 10 selling at 220EUR. Is it worth my while or will I be pissing in the wind? Alternatively woiuld I be better bringing back another model?

Thanks for any suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭blacktalons

Hi

I'm in Kuala Lumpur at the moment and wondering whether pepole reckon there is demand for the Blackberry Curve 3G (unlocked) at home at the moment. I reckon it would be worth my while to bring home 10 selling at 220EUR. Is it worth my while or will I be pissing in the wind? Alternatively woiuld I be better bringing back another model?

Thanks for any suggestions
    did u ever hear of Customs and Excise ? might take some explaining as to why u need 10 phones.............if they take them, u will be down 2200e before u leave the airport ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

A rake of new blackberry's will be released in the next couple of months so they may remain unsold at that price if you do get them through customs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

They will only sell for €150 or so on Adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 8 DraughtHorse

Cheers,

Yeah, my gut feeling was along the lines of the advice each of you gave i.e. don't bother. I reckon I'd get them through customs but selling them would probably be the problem.

Advertisement