Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Konig receivers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I know nothing of the technology but an ebay seller with zero feedback who joined 3 days selling an item that seems very cheap seems like a scam to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

It is simply a cheap fta box, does not give u the freesat tv guide as suggested, is poorly build hence the cheap price, and if its like the last konig boxes i seen it will be useless, stay clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 JohnnyForeigner

Free to air receivers are not nessesearly bad - they have them own advantages against freesat satellite receivers.EPG -yes ,missing,just now and next. But Konig generally is good make.

Model listed seems to be SDFTA11

http://www.accessorystore.co.uk/acatalog/Konig_Digital_Satelite_Receiver.html

Problem is,I can not spot nothing really less than 37 pounds-sterling + postage. Just wondering how this auction will end :) ?

How many people this ebay seller will scam and how much money PayPal need to refund - from its own pocket ,I believe seller cleans payments immediately out of PayPal account. 100 items has been listed..Good way to make over 1500 euros by 1 week.Bad way if you get busted...

I reported to EbaY but most likely they dont do nothing,such there is not nessesearly nothing wrong with listing..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭yiddo59

I reported to EbaY but most likely they dont do nothing,such there is not nessesearly nothing wrong with listing..

Listing removed!

Advertisement