Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Place to Get Stationary Printed

Options
  • 20-07-2011 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

Would anyone know and good but well priced place to get some stationary printed up. It would just be some headed paper basic enough stuff but just need it bulk.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hello

Would anyone know and good but well priced place to get some stationary printed up. It would just be some headed paper basic enough stuff but just need it bulk.

Thanks

I would have to recommend a company called Cool Grey, they were formely known as JJ Alliance but thought the new name was cooler!. I have been dealing with these guys myself now for the last 5 or so years and find them very professional and excellent value for money.

They are based over in Pouladuff over that bridge by Togher Garda station. I just have their details to hand; T 021 4322721, E design@coolgrey.ie W www.coolgrey.ie.

Best of luck with them, you will not regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Thanks very much Kub I shall check them out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

www.traleeprinting.com brilliant fast service.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

Second here for Cool Grey, they're a customer of my husband's and they've done (very good) printing work for him too. They're nice guys to deal with, even if they do say so themselves. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 vector3

Happyman42 wrote: »
    www.traleeprinting.com brilliant fast service.

Second for Tralee Printing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭born2bwild

It's stationEry, not stationAry.

Just think 'e', as in pEn.

Stationary means 'not moving'

Guess what I do for a living.

Apologies in advance, certainly no offense intended.

born2bwild mmmm and you are correcting my spelling on boards cough cough...:)

born2bwild mmmm and you are correcting my spelling on boards cough cough...:)
    2 b or not to be ,eh?

Again, no offense intended, you just may wish to avoid paying for the services of a stationery company that spells it 'stationary'; they do exist!

I'd certainly keep my cash (what little of it that I have) to myself in such a situation.

Good luck!

Not doing youself any favours there now again..Are you a nerd...

Not doing youself any favours there now again..Are you a nerd...
    No, I wear contact lenses and I never tuck my shirt into my trousers.

• Advertisement

Haha so your a closet nerd haha

Haha so your a closet nerd haha
    Well I guess only cool people pay close attention to stationery. Is that you, David Brent?

Advertisement