Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changes in the Boards.ie office

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

3 Months later....how's Darragh getting on?

Grand. He just discovered penicillin, radiation and gravity. They're old discoveries but we're hoping he'll find something new any day now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Grand. He just discovered penicillin, radiation and gravity. They're old discoveries but we're hoping he'll find something new any day now.
    What an odd reply, I asked how he was getting on and now I know what discoveries he's made, very imformative.

I Thanked your Post, it's only a pity I can't Thank it twice.

BUT, I can give you Two smiley Faces.....:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

3 Months later....how's Darragh getting on?

I don't know how he's getting on professionally, but I saw him in the pub on Friday and he looked like he's surviving - I suspect he never made the poverty line :pac:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

He's on Matt Cooper's show every now and then as the resident technology/internet expert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

He seems to be having a lot of fun posting a seemingly endless stream of strange pictures from across the internets on Google+.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭darraghdoyle

I'm terribly well thanks. Busy out and reading a huge amount. Posting a lot of the Festival/Event/PR stuff on my blog, seeing a great deal of Irish and international theatre and continuing to tell really bad jokes on twitter. Found out I was being asked after there actually!

Working with some interesting clients, most recently consulting on the online side of the Mary Davis for President campaign. So I have to read a lot of the stuff happening around the election and see the other side of what happens. Really interesting stuff, especially for how people are getting involved on pages of candidates they don't want to win. The trolling is epic. I'm also loving the feedback/advice/criticism from the people who aren't doing this stuff themselves. Everyone's an expert with an opinion. Fun fun fun.

I read Boards.ie a couple of times a week but don't have the time or necessity to get involved. I'm still in regular touch with the office and with companies I'd have introduced to the site though, so not really gone gone ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭darraghdoyle

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Maybe even re-reg and Troll this place up!

Oh there's always time! :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Oh there's always time! :-P

Heh, stop codding yourself. You are far too nice to troll.

I've missed you, sometimes I still use your avatar. Not in a weird way or anything <_< >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Heh, stop codding yourself. You are far too nice to troll.

I've missed you, sometimes I still use your avatar. Not in a weird way or anything <_< >_>
    RopeDrink wrote: »
    It's actually my desktop picture :pac:

I go to sleep at night hugging it :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 185 ✭✭Frank101

Hi Darragh, this was the only way I new to get in contact. I read your post abut "How to start a new thread", but the "New Thread" option isn't there. How do I do it.. I've been trying to do it for months now. Please help

Thanks
    Frank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Frank101 wrote: »
    Hi Darragh, this was the only way I new to get in contact. I read your post abut "How to start a new thread", but the "New Thread" option isn't there. How do I do it.. I've been trying to do it for months now. Please help

Thanks
    Frank

You need to click into a forum first, then you'll see the button. For further assistance please see the Newbies & FAQ forum or the Help Desk, rather than hijacking old threads. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement