If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeview HD Recorder

Options
  • 20-07-2011 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi

Do you have HUMAX HDR-FOXT2 Freeview HD Box 500GB Hard Drive PVR in stock?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ei9go wrote: »
    Hi

Do you have HUMAX HDR-FOXT2 Freeview HD Box 500GB Hard Drive PVR in stock?

ei9go,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you,

We do have the HDR-Fox T2 in stock, but we dont have loads of them, but the main warehouse has lots of both the 500 and 1TB's available so there is no problem getting our grubbies on the stock for you.

The 500GB is currently - £249.95 and,

The 1000GB is £339.95

As ever drop me a line if you would like to order one or if I can assist in any way - we'll do our best to help.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭ei9go

Thanks for the reply.

When I had not heard from you I assumed you did'nt have them.

I was in Belfast today, parked in the Castle Court, could'nt believe cost me £9 to park but never went over to the shop.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi eig9o,

Sorry again abou the delay in getting back to you, short staffed so things have been hectic.

We don't have them in stock at the moment, I could order you one in? We can also ship it down to you.

Just for future reference we offer to pay our paying customers parking (within reason) So next time you're up pop on in and say hi and if ya make a purchase we'll sort the parking. :)

Let me know if you'd like to order the Humax, or if there is anything else I can help you with.

ATB.
    Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.