Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Show Looking for Presenter

Options
  • 20-07-2011 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

EMDEE Productions - who make the successful RTE Show 'Dermot's Secret Garden' are looking for a new female gardener to join Dermot O'Neill on its second series. Gardening experience and knowledge is essential. Please send a CV with a photo to emdee@indigo.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

danner12 wrote: »
    EMDEE Productions - who make the successful RTE Show 'Dermot's Secret Garden' are looking for a new female gardener to join Dermot O'Neill on its second series. Gardening experience and knowledge is essential. Please send a CV with a photo to emdee@indigo.ie

Could not find any website for Emdee Productions?:confused: There are various Emdee Production listed in Dublin. Which one of the nomads are you?

One would expect the production co behind an apparent "successful" TV gardening series would be keen to post some details of the position and avoid any confusion with the usual cheap cheap hire/volunteer nature, typical of these TV offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Could not find any website for Emdee Productions?:confused: There are various Emdee Production listed in Dublin. Which one of the nomads are you?

One would expect the production co behind an apparent "successful" TV gardening series would be keen to post some details of the position and avoid any confusion with the usual cheap cheap hire/volunteer nature, typical of these TV offers?
    TBH, I'm not sure I'd trust a job offer from a free webmail account.

Shame. While I don't have a lot of knowledge or experience I'd be great on the telly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

kylith wrote: »

Shame. While I don't have a lot of knowledge or experience I'd be great on the telly.

So your good eye candy then? :D Surprised they haven't recruited that ex model that seems to be popping up in the gardening features and on Miriam show.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭brian_t

I agree. It's one thing using such an email address to apply for further information from but not to send a whole pile of your detalls and a photo to.
    Besides is it not sex discrimination to only offer a job to one gender only.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Corsendonk wrote: »
    So your good eye candy then? :D
    You wouldn't believe how good I look in my wellies ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Pick somebody who actually has a personality for a change.And someone who doesnt speak like a bloody robot all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭jprboy

You wouldn't believe how good I look in my wellies ;)

Pics or GT....... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Surprised they haven't recruited that ex model that seems to be popping up in the gardening features and on Miriam show.

Probably looking to get paid.
    People are weird like that.........

Advertisement