Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping containers to Malta

Options
  • 20-07-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Would anyone here (well I'm sure there would be some people !) be able to point me in the direction of where to go to organise quotations for shipping containers to Malta. Google throws up plenty of results but there is nothing like a personal recommendation !

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

Hello Pageant Messiah,

At the risk of self promotion, I have provided advice to the members of boards.ie on shipping, customs, logistics and sourcing matters.

If can provide more detail, I would be happy to see what rates and services are available and provide you with options.

If of interest, please provide;

1) place of loading
    2) commodity
    3) aprox weight
    4) type of container, e.g. 20'/40'/40' Hi-Cube

Best regards,
    Rudolf289

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

I'd just like to recommend Rudolf. a very helpful and professional guy.

Regards
    HT

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dvd

hi
    .id also recommend rudolf. saw his posts here and contacted him. he sorted something similar out for me .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

RUDOLF289 wrote: »
    Hello Pageant Messiah,

At the risk of self promotion, I have provided advice to the members of boards.ie on shipping, customs, logistics and sourcing matters.

If can provide more detail, I would be happy to see what rates and services are available and provide you with options.

If of interest, please provide;

1) place of loading
    2) commodity
    3) aprox weight
    4) type of container, e.g. 20'/40'/40' Hi-Cube

Best regards,
    Rudolf289

Sorry completely missed the notification for the reply to this thread. :o

I would need to get some concrete figures for you on the weight and volumes etc but as a ballpark:

It would be for 1200 cases of drinks in glass bottles. We were given a quotation based on buying "a full container" of 1200 cases - I'm imagining it would be a 40' as for the weight I am also guessing for the moment 10kg a case. Loading from Dublin but also an option for loading from the States.

Thanks in advance and apologies again for the lack of response.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Adigorn

Rudolf i am moving to Malta
    Interested in quotation of shipping 40ft container
    (i am afraid a car and belongings wont fit 20ft
    correct me if i am wrong though)
    my phone no +353857329970

thx in advance Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement