Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

world of princesses at ambassador dublin

Options
  • 20-07-2011 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

has anyone been to or know anyone who has been to this - dont want to waste money on it if its not great - saw a few reviews on ticketmaster and they were very mixed????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 reelynicenurse

I brought my two nieces aged 6 and 3 to see ths at the weekend.

It starts off with a girl dresses in a red dress and a tiara telling them that princesses are kind and lovey people then moves onto a room with eight pictures of princesses on the wall. The girls had 'passports' in which there were questions to answer in this room. Some very strange choices of princesses in this room for example, an ancient princess from hawaii. After this room, they move into a large room for the interactive section - a play area with a slide, face painting, a princess carriage and some musical instruments. The girls really had a great time but personally, I didn't think it was worth the hype or the money.

My opinion - save your money, rent a Disney DVD and go to a playground. Much more fun and cheaper too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Magskopite

I brought my 4 year old niece thinking it was aimed at younger girls due to the picture used to advertise it. What the promotors should have used was a picture of Diana or Princess Grace because all that is inside are pictures and biographies of real princesses.

My niece was bored and asked to leave a few times, we hasd to keep distracting her. As for the play area is was a joke. And they charged €3 for face painting.

I have been to other shows in the Ambassador and they were always good so I was extremely disappointed.

I brought my two nieces aged 6 and 3 to see ths at the weekend.

It starts off with a girl dresses in a red dress and a tiara telling them that princesses are kind and lovey people then moves onto a room with eight pictures of princesses on the wall. The girls had 'passports' in which there were questions to answer in this room. Some very strange choices of princesses in this room for example, an ancient princess from hawaii. After this room, they move into a large room for the interactive section - a play area with a slide, face painting, a princess carriage and some musical instruments. The girls really had a great time but personally, I didn't think it was worth the hype or the money.

My opinion - save your money, rent a Disney DVD and go to a playground. Much more fun and cheaper too.

Advertisement