Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel near the NBA?.

Options
  • 20-07-2011 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, a simple one this.

I need a hotel close to the National Basketball Arena this weekend, closer the better.

I'm not overly familiar with the area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Not overly familiar myself, but it seems this is the nearest you can get really: http://www.abberley.ie
    Saw it when I was in Broomhill (?) Industrial estate the other day and saw the NBA too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Abberley would be the handiest, then if you're getting the bus just walk out onto Blessington Rd and get the 77a towards town and it ;eaves you just outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Wouldnt reccomend the abberely, plazahotel.ie is across the road from it and a much nicer hotel, maldron is about 5 minutes walk from the plaza and again id look there before the abberley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

5500 wrote: »
    Wouldnt reccomend the abberely, plazahotel.ie is across the road from it and a much nicer hotel, maldron is about 5 minutes walk from the plaza and again id look there before the abberley.

Thanks, but its only for a night and unless its got a night club with a lot of coke & yoke heads in attendence then whatever is nearest and cheapest to the NBA will do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Thanks, but its only for a night and unless its got a night club with a lot of coke & yoke heads in attendence then whatever is nearest and cheapest to the NBA will do.

Yeah just tell Brielle Gray Superscript which ones have the nightclub, ravers, pill poppers, and coke heads... Just so he can, eh, avoid it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Abberley and plaza both have disco bars / night clubs afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Abberley and plaza both have disco bars / night clubs afaik.

Ye they do, Abberley has Level 4 and Plaza has the Plaza night club. Level 4 is only open Friday and Saturdays though, Plaza I think is open most nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Maldron is the nicest, the Plaza probably the most reasonable. Both are in Tallaght and about 5-10 minutes drive/ taxi away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Checked into The Plaza, it's a Fooking kip.. Across having a pint in the Abberley Court.

Thank God The Plaza is only for one night.

Thanks guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement