Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick Question about Maintenance Grant

• 20-07-2011 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey, I'm in UCD and I got 50 out of 60 credits at the end of stage 2. The two modules I failed were only option modules, not core modules.

Does this mean that I am allowed to progress to stage 3 (I got a form in the post yesterday to register for resits/repeats and it said that I had not competed stage 2).

Will I be eligible to renew my maintenance grant for 2011/2012 having completed 50/60 credits in stage 2.

I remember last year (2010) I received a grant renewal form in May at the end of stage 1 and I haven't received one this year for some reason.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ExactAli

I'm 99% sure that 50 credits will get you into Stage 3, and because you're able to progress to Stage 3 this shouldn't affect your grant application.

Maybe contact your Programme Office to be 100% sure and get on to your City/County Council or VEC (whoever awards your grant) to see where your form is! (don't wait too long as applications have to be in early August methinks!)

:)

Advertisement