Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

directions to dublin ferry port

Options
  • 20-07-2011 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi
    Could someone please help me. I need to get to Dublin ferry port on this Friday at 7 am. Im coming from Cork and have been told of 2 routes(through the city centre and other one through the tunnel) Has any one any advice on which is the fastest way?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What I can give you is directions to a forum that's actually related to the topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 irishfinster

do so please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

How familiar are you with driving in Dublin City? Easiest one for you would be the tunnel but I presume this would take a bit longer. Also it would cost you extra with the M50 and the tunnel toll.

i have driven to dublin a few times. the aa route planner says go straight through the city and google maps says take the tunnel. i just dont want to be stuck in traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Reg_hurley

Yeah, I think the tunnel is €10 at that time plus the m50 toll.
    I'd go through the city, traffic will be grand at that time.
    I doubt there'd be much of a time difference between them.
    If you'd prefer to stay on the same road and cost isnt a factor, use the tunnel.

• Advertisement

cost is always a concern in this recession,lol. thanks for the advice. think i will go through the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The route through town is fairly straight forward, signposted well once you pass The Point (O2).

Advertisement