Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

100% Free legal PC game (Its good as well, i have tested it!)

• 20-07-2011 6:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

So heres the link to the free action Pc Game - http://www.thewarinc.com/
    it also can be got off steam if you have it.

Its quite good and free - though you can pay for extra stuff but you dont have too, ive had it 24 hours now and its good game....

Ill point out its 3rd person sort of thing but dont let that stop u its real good when you get in to it..... Also its ofc a online game....
    Download this for yourself /child / who ever, its realy great fun and to think its free! and I would pay money to have it... Last call of duty game cost me just over 60e... and to think this is better!

This is the bargain for 2011 i think! (that is if you like the odd pc game!)

EnJoy...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Online ones on steam are very hard to crack and play, and its not legal and its only cos people pay money that games are made... so your "point is point-less" :D

"
    Said person made some comment about pc games....

and im not talking to my self now....
    "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Looks like a skinned version of Counter Strike played in third person.

The real bargain of the year is TF2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

such a bad game, got it yesterday after being told about it, terrible graphics(I've seen better PS2 games), bad gameplay(Being able to see enemy names through walls) and bad controls( Z to steady sniper scope wtf)

Better free games:
    Age of Conan
    ARMA2
    TF2
    League of Legends

Whitehawk wrote: »
    Online ones on steam are very hard to crack and play, and its not legal and its only cos people pay money that games are made... so your "point is point-less" :D

"
    Said person made some comment about pc games....

and im not talking to my self now....
    "

The game is free to play so yes it is legal

such a bad game, got it yesterday after being told about it, terrible graphics(I've seen better PS2 games), bad gameplay(Being able to see enemy names through walls) and bad controls( Z to steady sniper scope wtf)

Better free games:
    Age of Conan
    ARMA2
    TF2
    League of Legends
    You do know you can change game contorls! i sent it to mouse 4 for me! works well.... but then if yo dont know how do change game controls i really dont think you know anything about pc games...

• Advertisement

The game is free to play so yes it is legal
    legal bit is to do with some other post that where made but a MOD then del. them i think. So to clear it up for the muppets i added in the legal word!

You do know you can change game contorls! i sent it to mouse 4 for me! works well.... but then if yo dont know how do change game controls i really dont think you know anything about pc games...

Its a terrible default control, every other game with that mechanic doesnt have you start legging it when you press shift the normal button for such a thing. You should need to change it as it shouldnt have been Z in the first place, my other points are still valid, its a bad game and the devs should feel bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

bad, bad, bad

played for an hour, and got upset for losing over 1GB of my download allowance :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Damn! I thought this was a free law simulator game :/

Doodee wrote: »
    Damn! I thought this was a free law simulator game :/

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

ARMA2 looks very very like operation flashpoint. Almost identical!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Can only agree with posts above. It's a terrible game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

ARMA 2 is free? When did this happen? Schweet!
    JHet wrote:
    ARMA2 looks very very like operation flashpoint. Almost identical!
    If I recall correctly, the ARMA series was made by the team who made Flashpoint when they parted ways with Codemasters (who retained the Op:Flashpoint franchise).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

ARMA 2 is amazing. I must try and see what Age of Conan is like now.

City of Heroes is probably gonna be my favourite free game now.
    http://www.shacknews.com/article/68991/city-heroes-free-to-play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,531 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Better free games:
    Age of Conan
    ARMA2
    TF2
    League of Legends

Alot of PS2 games had excellent graphics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

COH goes Free to play, on the same day that my wife complimented housework that I did and I was on time for work?

Am I lying in a ditch at the side of the M50 with half the steering column through my head?
    Hurray!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭homer911

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/ and http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/

are two good online and free games worth trying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,602 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

BFH is one of my all time favourite online games, and until TF2 went free was the best free game out there imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Battlefield Play4Free looks interesting. It sounds a lot like an updated BF2 with a micropayment system instead of unlocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

They do not need to be cracked
    They are legal (team fortress 2)
    There are many totally free games

Warhawk is utter tripe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

World of Warcraft goinf free-to-play soon, at least until you hit level 20
    http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/28/world-of-warcraft-goes-free-to-play-until-characters-hit-level-2/

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    World of Warcraft goinf free-to-play soon, at least until you hit level 20
    http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/28/world-of-warcraft-goes-free-to-play-until-characters-hit-level-2/

Already is :)

Advertisement