Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing young black cat with red collar

Options
  • 20-07-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Friend of mine lost him this morning while visiting tramore, cat went astray from Strand street and doesnt know the area and owner had to go home outside of Waterford so if ya come across him, please nab him or call 086-604-9835
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

rasper wrote: »
    Friend of mine lost him this morning while visiting tramore, cat went astray from Strand street and doesnt know the area and owner had to go home outside of Waterford so if ya come across him, please nab him or call 086-604-9835
    thanks

photo?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

ta, but I dont have one havent even seen him myself,hes basically a very young black cat (not kitten or adult) with a red collar, he is stray at this stage and is a house cat so will be hungry,

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

168457.jpg
    still missing but still in area spotted last night, picture attached

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 coc.k_sh!t_

is tha the same kitty that was on the Waterford Today last week as missing.

I hope you fiind him, i will keep a look out while in tramore. Poor poor kitty.:(kitty boo all lost

Advertisement