Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryvitas?

Options
  • 20-07-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Anyone have a favorite type/flavour? I have just started to make alot of spreads and yogurt dips that would go fantastic with a crunchy crackerbread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The sesame one is my favourite by miles. Dark rye would be next, not too fond of the original, didn't like the mixed grain one at all.

If you are watching calories you can get tomato based spicy salsas and use the ryvitas broken up instead of tortillas.

I see the sesame ones are 1.19 in tesco right now, must stock up, they keep well, when buying them make sure the paper wrapper is intact, it is often torn and they go soft.

Tesco often have them on offer, the prices go up and down a lot so stock up when cheap -often it is not advertised as an offer at all, a few types are cheap now but not listed as being offers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Multigrain are my favourite. I eat them spread with cream cheese and with chopped salad (lettuce, tomato, onion and gherkin) piled on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Multigrain all the way!!:D

With hummus, butter and jam, butter and marmite, just marmite, just jam, on their own.

Love them!!:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I just love the orginal ones.. I've almost completely replaced bread with these.. I love them with ham and cheese.. Yummy :)

Advertisement