Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

young new band looking for gigs in Dublin. please help

• 20-07-2011 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi guys DONT LOOK LEFT are a new band looking for gigs in and around Dublin, if there is anyone that can help please let me know, they have played a few gigs before, and are all aged 18. any suggestions where they could get a few gigs? Thanks...

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Try the band promotion forum, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Thread moved to Band Promotion and unlocked.

tantrum: Does your band have a MySpace, Soundcloud or Facebook page so that people can listen to your stuff? Even without that at the very least you should be able to give an idea what genre(s) your band plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 tantrum

They have a facebook page but im not too good on computers so dont know how to put the link up here, i posted in the alt/indy section so i thought people guess they are an indy type band, i thought the band promotion section was for bands to put up thier songs and stuff, sorry, anyway if there is anyone looking for a young indy type band please leave me a message, cheers, sorry for putting message in wrong section.

Advertisement