Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi to airport

• 20-07-2011 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey,

I have to be at Dublin airport this Saturday morning for about 5am (flight is at 630am), can anyone recommend a taxi company that is reliable for this sort of thing if booked and wouldn't charge above 'the norm'? (I will be leaving from Booterstown)

I would usually get the Aircoach but I think they are a bit irregular at ~4am.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

Tatti

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,457 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Any taxi company should be able to do it. They all charge the same fare (some do offer discounts). €2 charge for a call out. If you want to save money. Get a taxi into town and a Nitelink to the airport.

Am-Pm Cabs
    3, Georges Avenue,
    Blackrock,
    Co. Dublin (South),
    Ireland
    +353 1 278 7878

Southside taxis
    Dundrum
    01 29 88 444

Fair Cabs
    +353 1 288 8888

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Aircoach are fairly reliable, and have online GPS tracking, so you can see when the bus is getting near the stop. If you do go for a taxi, look for a fixed price fare. http://www.a2ztaxis.ie/ do a fixed price of €35 to airport from much of south Dublin. From a happy customer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Greystones Aircoach goes by Punchbowl around 4:15 and gets to airport around 4:45

Dalkey Aircoach gets to Punchbowl a few (5 or so) mins later.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tatti

Thanks for all the replies, very helpful.

Tatti

Advertisement