Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lonex mag pull chord

• 20-07-2011 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Guys

just picked up a lonex mag for my M4. I've heard there are sometimes problems with the little plastic bitcoming off the chord and then the chord goes all the way into the mag buggering it up. has anyone else heard of this and if so do you know a fix so i can be prepare.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Id imagine you could just tie the chord in a knot and that would prevent if from going up into the mag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Yep all I've done is tie a few more knots in the cord.

You could possibly take a shim from a shim set or a small tiny washer
    and either epoxy or hot glue it to the knot and plastic bit to be sure to be sure.

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

niceone I was thinking of just extra knots myself just though there was something else that people were using

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Depending on what the chord is made of, you could probably heat it and melt the loops of the knot together, preventing it from coming loose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Happened to me. The mag is screwed after it happens (well i could not fix it anyway). As said best way is to tie extra knot in the end or glue it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

If it does happen the internals can be bought separately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Maybe also, just pull mid way and not all the way to minimise the chances of it coming off! Dont know though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

Niceone lads I think I'll tie a few knots and then a blob of superglue to be extra safe

Advertisement