Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Survey

Options
  • 20-07-2011 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am a student at UNT, and i am doing research on this topic. I have been reading this discussion, and have decide to post a survey i am working on. If you are willing to go to the link below and take about five minutes to answer the questions below, it would help me greatly. Thank you

<MODSNIP>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

I am a student at UNT, and i am doing research on this topic. I have been reading this discussion, and have decide to post a survey i am working on. If you are willing to go to the link below and take about five minutes to answer the questions below, it would help me greatly. Thank you

https://unt.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6zouWUl6293SUh6

The automatic assumption of car ownership makes the survey rather bizarre but I filled it out anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

CFC lights: great for the Parazone layer

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

OP, we're not here to do your research for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement