Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BREAST FEEDING.

Options
  • 20-07-2011 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭

I sat on a bus and this gorgeous bird next to me started breast feeding her baby.
    The baby wouldn't feed so she says "come on, eat up or i'll give it to the nice man".

10 minutes later and the baby's still not feeding so she says, "come on eat up or i'll give it to the nice man".

I said "listen love, can you make up your fooking mind, I should have got off four stops ago".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

As a BF mum that put a HUGE smile on my face :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Lola92 wrote: »
    As a BF mum that put a HUGE smile on my face :D
    BF? What's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I suspect the clue might be in the thread title ... >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

My wife asked me to ask a question here so here goes.

our newborn baby is 3 weeks and every time he cries her nip go numb and milk begins to flow is this normal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Yes but so the wrong forum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Zambia wrote: »
    Yes but so the wrong forum

Hi Zam nice to meet you, can i ask how it is the wrong forum? as this is BREAST FEEDING. and my question was about that very subject? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nicowa

tonyheaney wrote: »
    Hi Zam nice to meet you, can i ask how it is the wrong forum? as this is BREAST FEEDING. and my question was about that very subject? :rolleyes:

Because this is the humour forum with a joke about breastfeeding. You're looking for the soc -> parenting -> newborn&toddler forum. Which is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Oh dear ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement