Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completely new to tattoos, but have an idea.

Options
  • 20-07-2011 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭

So, for the last year or two it has been on my mind that I wan't something that symbolises my love for music.

I have a design in my head, basically this image of the peach truck but without "Allman Brothers" across it.

allman_brothers_band_eat_peach-CPN-2-0102-1194947068.jpeg

I plan on getting it on my upper arm/shoulder but am clueless as what to use as "filler" i.e. Background artwork; as I want it to cover the top quarter of my arm more or less.

Any suggestions?

I was thinking about just going to a tattoo parlour with the peach truck image and letting the artist design something, is that how it is normally done?

Also, I like the look of colourworks stuff, very colourful and detailed which is kinda what I'm looking for.

Anyone have any advice? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

You could just expand the sky background that's in the pic or go in and ask the tattoo artist what they think would work with it.

I can personally vouch for Colourworks I love theier stuff Darren and Rob are great and I'd have no hesitation sending anyone there.

Advertisement