Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC

Options
  • 21-07-2011 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey everyone i was wondering could someone let me know on some queries about FETAC and results?

right well apparantly offers for college and FETAC offers come out on the 4th of august but i also have my leaving cert points from last year which i might use again. if i accept a course on the 4th of august will i still get offered another place on the 23rd of august with my lc points from last year?:confused: HELP ME :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

katem92 wrote: »
    Hey everyone i was wondering could someone let me know on some queries about FETAC and results?

right well apparantly offers for college and FETAC offers come out on the 4th of august but i also have my leaving cert points from last year which i might use again. if i accept a course on the 4th of august will i still get offered another place on the 23rd of august with my lc points from last year?:confused: HELP ME :)

I think you might have this in the wrong forum to be honest.

The FETAC and PLC thread or the Leaving Cert thread is probably better...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

You should as long as you stipulated that you want to be consider on the bases of your leaving cert and provided that you havent accepted your first preference CAO choice, then you will get more offers on the 24th of Aug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 roybean

Hi guys,

I'm interested in doing a Fetac course in intellectual disabilities. Has anyone done this course before? I've found an online course for €399 which sounds good but i've also found one that requires you to attend classes during the week. Would this be a better course?

Thanks.

roybean wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm interested in doing a Fetac course in intellectual disabilities. Has anyone done this course before? I've found an online course for €399 which sounds good but i've also found one that requires you to attend classes during the week. Would this be a better course?

Thanks.

I'm confused, do you mean a Fetac course in LIT? I don't think that can be done.

I think you're looking for this forum. Saying which college you are looking at will also help.

The course I'm looking at is with the Open College and takes 3 months to complete. You get a Fetac level 5 accretitation when its completed. I'll have a search on that link you posted. Thanks.

• Advertisement

roybean wrote: »
    The course I'm looking at is with the Open College and takes 3 months to complete. You get a Fetac level 5 accretitation when its completed. I'll have a search on that link you posted. Thanks.

So it hasn't anything to do with LIT then? That's what had me confused!

It's in Dublin so the fetac forum or Dublin forum is your best bet.

Good luck with it!

Thanks, I'll try those. Only new to boards so still trying to figure it all out!

Advertisement