Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2Treats

Options
  • 21-07-2011 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

Maybe a little off main forum content but couldnt find a better place for this - please move if needed.

I have an O2 Broadband dongle for our home internet connection - (€9.99 per month and 10GB download its connected to a wifi repeater so its great for all our needs in the house as we can all connect to it at the same time) anyway back to the issue

I would like to use some of the O2 treats - in particular the cinema tickets for €4. However when I go and look at some treats such as restaurant treats (e.g. 10% off etc) they give me the option to
    • Print Voucher
    • Redeem via SMS
    • Redeem Promo Code

But with a cinema treat I only get the option to
    • Redeem via SMS

As I dont have an O2 phone then how can I redeem the voucher via SMS?
    I have contacted O2 and they say to send an email to them and they will look into it - not happy with that answer as I have had experience of O2 customer service before and its not good (took over 5 months to get a straight answer from them and then they said 'oh we cant do that')

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

the sms gets sent to your modem, its set up to recieve sms they'll pop up on the screen where you connect to the broadband there should be an SMS option, they'll appear in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭xraylady

Anyone know how to log in to O2 Treats when I have a Moneycard but no o2 phone? I am asked for phone no and passwd. I have a vague idea that I heard you enter Moneycard no instead of phone no. Anyone know? Thanks

Advertisement